03-29-2010 08:56 PM
I'm facing issues when I'm trying to access to the newtours page Flight application, The error message that I've got is the following "FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!" Does anyone can give me a advice to solve this issue or who can I get support from HP?
Thanks in advice
09-13-2010 10:41 PM - edited 09-13-2010 10:47 PM
Here is the forum from QTP - http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/categor
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)