01-24-2012 03:23 AM
While adding test cases in a test set in Test Lab from Test Plan can I select more than one tests at a time?
I see that the only option is to select the whole folder. Can I select 5 tests at a time from a folder having 8 tests?
04-13-2012 11:15 AM
If I understand your question correctly, hold the CTRL button down while selecting your tests in the Test Plan area, then drag (or use the arrow) all of the selected tests over to the Test Set.
04-16-2012 12:52 AM
Yes I tried the same and that didn't work. I am checking in QC 10.00 version. The Ctrl button works when I am in Test Plan. But when I am in Test Lab and I am selecting tests from Test Plan(Test Plan opens as panel in right of Test Lab) the Ctrl functionality didn't work. Can you tell me if you can see the feature in any other version of QC.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)