10-29-2009 07:47 AM
I have a Pavillion laptop 6930 and I just upgraded to WIndows 7 ultimate 64. the quick launch buttons are not working properly. I installed some drivers I thought would make them work fully but was unsuccessful. The problems are that when I click the Mute quick launch button is that it does not turn orange any more. In vista the button would turn orange but not in 7. Even though it still mutes my computer I would like it to turn orange like it use to. The on screen Displays of the volume slider also does not show up. The quick launch button lowers and raises the volume but doesn't show on screen display of it. Back in Vista it had a green bar that would show up in the bottom right and move according to your finger on the quick launch button. Any solutions?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)