09-04-2012 07:29 PM
Im not able to wake my Realtek LAN. I already tried to remove/insert memory, remove/insert battey to reset the bios and still my Realtek still in deep sleep. In Device Manager the ethernet shows ethernet controller but when i tried to install the driver, a dialog box displays The RealTek Network Adapter/Controller was not found.If Deep Sleep Mode enabled Please Plug the Cable.
My laptop is HP Pavilion dv6050se with Windows 7 64bit.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)