Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello.

I made some test with two thin client T410 with windows 2012.

I have a problem i don't remember the administrator password of one client.

I try to solve the problem installing HP client manager.

But if someone know a fast procedure to eraze or return to initial configuration i will be happy to learn it because i've got very little time to solve this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
An admin can't do it. The forums are separate. You will need to post it in the forum that I provided the link to.

Best regards,
erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Use the control panel to perform a factory reset to restore the clilent to its default configuration and factory settings.

control panel.jpg

This should have been posted in the Enterprise Business community .  This is the Consumer community forum. 

Best regards,

erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Hello Enrico.

Thanks for the reply, If an admin can move the subject to the good place it will be graceful.

I know this i read the T410 manual before. But right now i don't have exactly this menu all i have is admin/user mode switch on the principal menu and on the additionnal configuration menu Date and Time, Display preference, Mouse, Network and Printer mapping.

I think we can access all the additionnal configuration menu with the account and password of the admin mode.

And that's my problem.

HP Recommended
An admin can't do it. The forums are separate. You will need to post it in the forum that I provided the link to.

Best regards,
erico

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.