12-02-2013 10:11 AM - edited 12-02-2013 10:19 AM
Where can I purchase a replacement keyboard for my dv6 notebook? Product # A3E83AV. I found something online from the HP part surfer but there's no picture or anything to indicate if it's the proper part or not.
The reason for replacing the keyboard is because I have a few broken keys. Should I just order the keys separately and put them back on the keyboard? or just replace the entire thing?
12-02-2013 11:50 AM - edited 12-02-2013 11:51 AM
DV6t-7000 series? Backlit? Color and language?
What country do you live in?
Definitely better and easier and even cheaper to replace the whole keyboard, believe it or not.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)