05-15-2010 12:02 PM
My Pavilion DV6130US notebook (as does most Pavilion notebooks I've worked on) has a connector on the SATA disk drive pins that allows it to slot into the HP proprietary connector on the motherboard.
I cannot find this connector on the HP websiter nor in the DV6000 Service Manual.
Where can I get one as I want to make a "ready-to-go" standby drive for test purposes and don't wan to fiddle about removing and replacing the existing connector?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)