08-30-2013 05:11 PM
I have a G62-407DX and was replacing the current harddrive with a Samsung EVO 240 SSD. After I had cloned the drive and installed the SSD as my primary drive, upon reboot, the system cannot detect the SSD. Looking in bios, it says no drives detected. My bios is the InsydeH20 bios. Can anyone help?
08-30-2013 05:23 PM
Enter the BIOS setup menu and see if the hard drive is set AHCI
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)