09-18-2012 09:11 PM
My Notebook screen is not working. My notebook boot up fine. the lights and the fan is working. When I plug the external VGA to my lcd screen, it works fine. Only the notbook monitor is not working.
which part in this case that needs to be changed?
09-19-2012 03:03 PM
The display panel.
It is easier than you think to replace:
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)