Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hello,

I am looking to buy the Star Wars laptop with the Nicosia graphics in it however I can not seem to find it anywhere in the uk. Can someone please help.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

All my star wars quotes are in vain, correct me if i'm wrong but you are not a star war enthusiast, are you?

Nevertheless, to let you know, this pc has Intel® Core™ i5 processor, that's about 3 times better and faster the the quad core.

Also, if you wish to show your appreciation, click on the thumbs up OR accept this comment as Solution.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

May the force be with you!

http://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Offer.aspx?p=c-star-wars

Hope this helps!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
But it does not say it comes with the nvidia graphics. It is the £480 edition on the link. Or does it just not say it. Thank
HP Recommended

It looks like it comes with an intel graphics card, integrated to the motherboard, please contact the UK store number and buy a customized pc from hp.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Or is it discontinued. Or is it a purchase option. I ask this as I would like to play Star Wars battlefront on this laptop but with out the nvidia graphics card it won't play it. Apparently.

thanks

HP Recommended

Oh. Ok will that cost much more. 

HP Recommended

if you customize it, the cost will increase according to the extra/upgraded parts included, nevertheless there should be ample amount of offers and discounts the sales agent can provide while you are on the phone with them.

so, call in and give it a shot.
“Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Master Yoda 😉

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Is it possible to get the graphics card upgraded once I have purchased the computer. If not is this computer better than an Intel core pentium quad core with Intel graphics. Thankd

HP Recommended

For gaming i am using my current pentium processor. So would this be better. 

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help so far

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.