04-22-2010 07:24 AM
Hello. I have HP Pavilion dv7-1448dx. I do not have available a manual where the way is oriented to change the keyboard of laptop. I need aid to have the steps to remove and to replace the keyboard. Please provide me with the support as soon as possible so that I can fix that problem. Thanks.
Solved! View Solution.
09-04-2010 03:01 PM - edited 09-04-2010 03:08 PM
Could I have a similar link to the service manual of my Pavillion DV7-3170el for the same use? -Thanks-
02-14-2011 05:23 PM
Hello. I have HP Pavilion dv4-1435dx.
I do not have available a manual. I need aid to have the steps to remove and to replace parts. Please provide me with the support as soon as possible so that I can fix that problem. Thanks.
02-14-2011 06:00 PM
02-15-2011 02:09 AM - edited 02-15-2011 04:27 AM
Hi could I have one for my HP touchsmart TM2 1090 EO, it died and i got a DV6 instead. It still would be a dream if i could fix it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)