Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
13-AC013DX, 2017 Kaby lake
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need a definitive answer. Everywhere on the internet I have searched I haven't gotten one, is the new 2017 kaby lake model of the HP spectre x360 AC013DX, i7-5500 CPU compatible with an active stylus.

If so is it compatible with the dell 750 AAGN active stylus? I have checked the compatibilty list however it says that it isn't compatible however I have seen useres reporting that it comes with a stylus and ebay sellers, multiple of them, saying that it is compatible with a stylus and one that even comes with one. 

HP has done a terrible job of the calirty of styluses and it has taken me over a month to try and get an answer but I haven't so I ask on here now. Somebody please clear this up for me. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Aqami

Thank you for replying,

The list of compatible stylus along with the computer name/model mentioned on my previous post should have answered your question, however, since it uses the words (coming soon) the best thing we can is wait for the article to be updated, 

So, you can make a choice and select the one you like best after you ensure it matches your preferences.

Although, I personally don't want you to wait anymore than you already have, hence I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts to help you out, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
HP Recommended

Hi @Aqami,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

As I understand you are looking for a compatible stylus for your new HP Spectre x360 PC. I'll do my best to help you with this,

For starters, please ensure that your stylus is compatible with your notebook, click here for the compatibility list. 

  

Have you checked the suggestions from the experts of our community on the compatible stylus, Click here for details if you haven’t? 

  

If it's compatible and you only need assistance in using it: Click here for the user guide 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I told you already I had already checked the compatbibilty list and it says "coming soon". This is a lie because some users have confirmed that the HP Spectre 360 13-AC013DX comes with an active drawing stylus. Ebay dealers have also confirmed it comes with a stylus. So is it compaitble or not?

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi @Aqami,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

I did check the product details and found that this model is compatible with the stylus, for more details, please go through the Maintenance and Service guide page no. 26/75 - Click here

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Keep me posted,

If the information I've provided was helpful,

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Okay sweet, now that I know this, is it compatible with the dell 750 AAGN active stylus ANSWER ME NOW 

HP Recommended

@Aqami

It looks like you were interacting with @Jeet_singh, but he's out for the day 

And the Riddle_Decipher will be glad to help you out 😉

I understand you want the compatibility report of your Dell Active stylus with an HPcomputer,

Well, it looks like HP has different designs and architectures than the dell computers and as a result, our HP computers functions best with its own species (if you know what I mean),

Here's a related HP article that should help you understand what I mean, in a better way: Click here

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Okay then tell me the absolute best and latest hp active stylus that's compatible with the model I mentioned earlier.
HP Recommended

@Aqami

Thank you for replying,

The list of compatible stylus along with the computer name/model mentioned on my previous post should have answered your question, however, since it uses the words (coming soon) the best thing we can is wait for the article to be updated, 

So, you can make a choice and select the one you like best after you ensure it matches your preferences.

Although, I personally don't want you to wait anymore than you already have, hence I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts to help you out, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended
Alright fair enough cheers
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.