Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Try doing a windows update. That might helo.

HP Recommended

I have a HP Pavilion 13-r010dxx2 Detachable laptob. After reinstalling Operating system Windows 8.1 32 bit I could not find Drivers for Windows 8.1 32 bit. HP support center only shows drivers for 64 bit. It's tochpad & screen touch is not working. Can anybody tell me how to make them work & where to find drivers for windows 8.1 32 bit??? Please help.

Please don't suggest me to install OS in 64 Bit. My printer & other device don't work in 64 bit.

HP Recommended
Thanks dude for your efforts ,, it works for me after several trials dor everything in web,, thanks again .
HP Recommended

Mu Synaptics Touchpad that controls the keyboard also stopped working after a Windows update.   I have tried this and also tried to do a restore to a point when it was working and it still will not work.    I have also done a virus scan and nothing.  I can not almost nothing without the keyboard and cannot get it to work.   Why does Windows send these critical updates that cause so many problems?

HP Recommended

your solution worked omg thank you so much you ANGEL

HP Recommended

The only thing that worked for me. So random, though 🙂
Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.