06-18-2011 09:18 AM
I've noticed a yellow exclamation mark on my network called "Teredo tunneling pseudo-interface". First i decided to uninstall it thinking that maybe after i re-start my computer it would reinstall but that did not happen. So i decided to boot a system backup and my computer is back to normal but the T.T.P.I. still there with yellow sign "device cannot start (code 10)
So now i decided to just inactivate this.
Could someone please help me if i should fix this or just leave it inactivated? How important is this for my system and networking internet?
Please provide full details of all your knowledge about this.
Thanks for now!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)