07-29-2014 04:14 AM
The HP Laptop (a HP Pavilion Touchsmart 11-e006au), I bought online (at Flipkart) about a month ago has suddenly stopped working. When I tried to switch it on, the screen remained blank. No matter how much I try to switch it on it is not responding. I have taken out the battery, reinserted it, charged it and attempted to switch it on, all in vain.
Do let me know what to do regarding this. I have a 1 year warranty on the product. In case, the laptop is defective, I will expect it to be exchanged.
Goutam Dutta Chowdhury
07-31-2014 04:22 PM
Hello GoutamDutta, welcome to the HP Forums.
I see that the display has gone blank on your notebook. I will try to help you with this.
When you turn the notebook on, do you hear it starting up and just have a blank display?
Or does nothing happen at all?
This document may be able to help you out:
Troubleshooting Black Screen Displays with No Error Messages During Startup or Boot.
Let me know how that goes. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)