12-12-2012 03:15 PM
I bought this 4 weeks ago and returned it as the touchpad was terrible, Kept sticking on windows, maximizing and minimizing screens in IE , iTunes etc. Wont move freely unless you tap the touchpad at times. And sometimes it grabs the window so when you move the mouse the window increases or decreases in size.
HP said there must be a fault and have replaced ( this was afterupgrading the Bios and Mouse / touchpad Driver v 184.108.40.206)
well my replacement I got last week and it does exactly the same thing.
Thinking of getting my money back. My first HP laptop! Might go back to DELL.
Anybody else experiencing the same issue?
12-13-2012 09:50 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)