02-22-2013 10:42 PM
the touchpad light on my hp pavillion dv6-6c35dx wont work and when I try fn+space it still doesnt work. It worked the first couple of months i had the laptop but one day it just stoped working.
03-08-2013 10:54 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)