08-18-2010 02:08 PM
I have an HP Pavilion dvd 1275mx Entertainment Notebook PC and my touchpad is no longer working. The mouse will move around but if I try to "click" on something it will not work. I have had to use an external mouse. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and have taken my battery out. Called HP, computer is out of warranty so I would have to pay 50.00 for them to even look at it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)