Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

> Product NameSmiley Tongue3c92pa
> Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
> I ran the extensive test from the hardware diagnostics menu and received the following

> failure IDSmiley TongueLX43H-80M8GH-XD7WMF-60WL03

> hard drive 1
> Does anyone know what it means? I am not currently experiencing any problems,

> but if I need to replace my HDD I'd like to do it before it fails.

> My computer is out of warranty.

You should read all the postings in this thread, because the problem you are reporting is the same as previously reported, and the "accepted solution" is the correct response, namely that you need to replace your current disk-drive, before it completely stops working, and you LOSE ALL YOUR FILES.

Since the warranty has ended, you need to pay for a replacement disk-drive.

It would be best to take the computer to a qualified computer-technician, to "clone" all the partitions on the current disk-drive to a brand-new disk-drive.

HP Recommended
I just bought this notebook last year only and I have not used much, no application were installed much. I bought for only browsing purposes only. I stored very less files in drive. why this problem got? and I bought this product in india now I am stayed in out of country. warranty left only 3 days. how can I resolve this issue please me to bring out this problem... leaving countries itself can I get hp support?
HP Recommended

> I just bought this notebook last year only and I have not used much, no application were installed much.

> I bought for only browsing purposes only.

> I stored very less files in drive.

> why this problem got?

Unfortunately, bad things can happen, even when you have purchased a "quality" device.

> and I bought this product in india

> now I am stayed in out of country.

> warranty left only 3 days.

> how can I resolve this issue

> please me to bring out this problem...

> leaving countries itself can I get hp support? 

HP Support should be "world-wide", no matter where you purchased your computer, and no matter where on the plant you currently are located.

Since you only have THREE DAYS remaining, contact HP Support TODAY, to "open" a support-case, and get a "ticket", so that your problem can be tracked by HP.

Over the telephone, HP will help you diagnose the problem.

If necessary, HP will direct you to take (or ship) the computer to an authorized HP Repair service location.

(If they do, copy all your files to a USB memory-stick, before you ship it.)

HP Recommended
thanks for your response.
sir can you tell me hp support no for ticket open.
HP Recommended

> I bought this product in india now I am stayed in out of country.

You can contact HP Support in India, or HP Support in whatever country that you now are residing.

> warranty left only 3 days.

Now down to 2 days.

> leaving countries itself can I get hp support? 

Scroll-down to the bottom of this web-page, and click "Contact HP".

Once a "ticket" is created, your warranty-claim is opened.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.