Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

I have downloaded the UFT 12 trial version from HP website. But when I tried to start the UFT, it is asking for License Key. So I am not able to start the UFT. 😞

While downloading the UFT, I did not get any License related window or checkbox to skip/ignore/cancel it.

Can anyone please help me in this..?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can click here for the link, or see the communities on this product page: Unified Functional Testing

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended
Same issue on my machine...
HP Recommended

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can click here for the link, or see the communities on this product page: Unified Functional Testing

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hi All ,

I have downloaded the UFT 12 trial version from HP website. But when I tried to start the UFT, it is asking for License Key. So I am not able to start the UFT. so plz anyone solved my problem 

Product name: Unified Functional Testing
Locking code: 8-4AA94
Order number: Shipped with E-/LTU Package

HP Recommended

HI,

I have the same problem: After download the UFT trial from HPs Web Site and install sucessfully, i can't open the UFT because it is asking for a concurent license server.

Anyone know what's happening ?

Diogo

HP Recommended

I had this issue when installing UFT on a server with restricted internet access. Installing it (with the same installer) on another machine solved it for me. I'm not sure if the restricted internet access or the server configuration was the issue.

After this installation I was able to select "Seat license" as an option and then select the trial.

Best

Thomas

HP Recommended

have the same problem.

But where is the solution in this post? it says "solved - view solution", but I am not able to see any solution to the problem.

anybody any idea?

thx

HP Recommended

To access the Lock Key:

Go to:

'Start'

Program Files

HP Software

HP Unified Funtional Testing

Tools

License Validation Utility

It is the 'Machine Locking Code' at the top of the Utility. ( Note that you have to have successfully downloaded the UFT software (any version) and still have the HP Software folder on your system in order to find it this way.) You can send the Lock code to an HP sales person or Engineer and they will send you a License key. 

HP Recommended

Do not select any License when asked.

Just click OK

HP Recommended

Hi,

Just read the entire post. iam also facing the same problem of license key for UFT 12.2. But iam unable to get in touch with any of the HP engineers. Here, TwoPointOh, i see you belong to HP support group here. Could you please help  me in getting the license key for this as this is kind of urgent for me .

Machine Locking Code: 8-39BCF

My email id is :[Personal Information Removed]

Any help is appreicated.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.