Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 3 (164 Views)
Accepted Solution

USB C hub/docking station for HP Spectre

Product Name: HP Spectre
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I was wondering if any USB-C hub/docking station will work with my laptop if I do not need power from it. I am just using it to convert the USB-C outlet to USB-A and HDMI to my Spectre.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: USB C hub/docking station for HP Spectre

@edutch83

Welcome to the HP Forums Smiley Happy

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you need to know if the USB C hub works with a docking station on your HP Spectre and the answer is YES it should without any issues,

Please let me know if you're having any difficulties using them, if you are perhaps you could try an alternate cable and let me know if that works.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 3 (121 Views)

@edutch83

Welcome to the HP Forums Smiley Happy

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you need to know if the USB C hub works with a docking station on your HP Spectre and the answer is YES it should without any issues,

Please let me know if you're having any difficulties using them, if you are perhaps you could try an alternate cable and let me know if that works.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!
Student
Message 3 of 3 (15 Views)

I would like to know which products could be used as docks/port relicators for HP Spectre x2

I am looking for something to plug in peripherals and charge.

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation