Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I am also been state like thế after upgrade BIOS.
The computer of me is a HP Envy 15t-3200 CTO.
Bios initial a F.07, after upgrading to F.08 or F.0A
I am you want to return to the state Bios initial now export Xương F.07 that of trang chủ no longer bios F.07 again?
Do thế what to do not been state such?

HP Recommended

elbaiar! Thanks 

HP Recommended

I have the same problem now. And when I recover the system to factory set it happens again and again. Now I counld not login. I hate it. every time I recover to this point, it fails and after I reboot, it is blue screen.

Does HP have any solution for this bug?

HP Recommended

Hi,

The update works great when windows 8 is installed. But, my problem is at restoring the machine using the recovery DVDs, after some time of the recovery process, it suddenly stop and display an error window.

CTOERROR.FLG file displays something like this:

FAILED DEVICE:

Description: USB-IF xHCI USB Host Controller

Ideas???

PD. I dont have recovery partition to issue F11

HP Recommended

Same as your problem. I think it is a bug of HP recovery software. It can not ignore the error just install agan and again, error and error

HP Recommended

same issue i have.... i replaced the primary drive with an SSD.... i figured just run the recovery dvds and be all ok... boy was i wrong.......

just continues to loop on the recovery process due to this message....

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS HP FOR WASTING HOURS TODAY ON THIS!

HP Recommended

WORKAROUND WITH RECOVERY DISKS:

change BIOS date to 2012. issue is something with 2013

after researching random issues posted on the web, the issue is actually the Widi driver and can only be fixed once you run the intel update program in WINDOWS... sigh.....

FINALLY i got windows restored after so many hours

HP Recommended
Thank you so very much camar0rs,

This solved all my problems. Major Kudos!

Michael
HP Recommended

only change the date to 2012, it worked! poor HP,  asked me to buy recovery discs.

HP Recommended

Thank you for help me ...

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.