04-19-2011 10:06 PM - edited 04-19-2011 10:07 PM
I have a HP Pavillion dv4-1435dx. I changed the processor on it, ever since my USB ports have no power. I went into device manager and uninstalled the drivers and took out the battery on the laptop and started it back up and they still dont work. Can someone help me out please or direct me where to find help?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)