03-05-2012 07:15 AM
I recently had to reset my computer (Vista 64 bit) after a virus. After doing all of my updates, my computer won't recognize my USB drives if I put them into the computer after I start it up. Also, new software won't install Please help me. I can't afford to buy a new computer.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)