12-16-2013 03:02 AM
I can't burn DVDs at my HP G6-2212ES.
I'm recieving system messages asking me to create the recovery disks, but when I try it does't burn anything.
I've tried to burn a CD and a DVD using Cyberlink Media Suite, but it doesn't burn anything.
As this system has been upgraded from Windows 8 to windows 8.1, i thought that perhaps this could be the reason, so I tried to go back to the factory image, to try again. The problem is that when I try to go back to the factory image (using F11) I recieve a message saing it wasn't able to do it, because there is not a needed partitition. However, if I open the file explorer I see the partition (D and the folder it has (recovery).
Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance.
12-16-2013 03:15 AM
12-19-2013 09:47 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 11:01 AM by OscarFuentes
I understand you are having issues with your HP Pavilion g6-2212es Notebook burning a CD/ DVD. Here is a link that might help resolve this issue.
I was wondering if you can play a music CD?
Please let me know.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)