05-23-2013 01:24 PM
I have gladly owned this laptop forever. I already upgraded the ram to 4gb (which is max) and I am looking to tweak the processor, and IF possible the video card (I know 99% of the time this cannot be done, so I am just curious).
Product Number is RL653AV
It has a Nvidia Geforce 8600M GS for the video card
Intel Core 2 duo T7300
I was wondering what is the best I can go for a CPU upgrade? Can I change it T7700? Thanks guys!
I am very tech savvy, but I do not want to waste my time ripping apart my laptop
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)