09-11-2013 04:39 AM
It is not possible to upgrade the APU on your notebook.
You can however upgrade the memory for your notebook. If you provide your exact model of your notebook, I can provide the max RAM upgrade supported for your notebook.
Usually almost all new notebooks support upto 8GB memory.
Hope this helps.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)