09-07-2012 02:02 PM
I have an HP Pavilion dv7-6c43cl Entertainment PC
A few weeks ago I noticed that my webcam (which is intergrated into the computer itself) no longer connects to programs such as Skype or Cyber Link YouCam, so I thought maybe it could be the drive and I deleted it and reinstalled it but it still doesn't work.
Last night I tried to use the microphone with Skype and I realized that it doesn't work either even though it says that it's on and running fine.
I don't believe the problem to be with Skype, I think it's with the computer itself... Help please cause I need this for class.
09-07-2012 02:45 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 11:13 AM by OscarFuentes
Please use this to fix
Links for XP & Vista are in there too.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)