05-14-2012 03:18 PM
They all overheat. My DV6700 has been overheating for >3 years. HP tech support was worse than useless. Stuck with a POS.
Note: I replaced drive with a new HD with a linux install. Runs better, but still kicks out on overheat if running graphics intensive application.
Next laptop will NOT be an HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)