12-18-2009 10:28 AM
My dv7t 3000 CTO just arrived this morning. The order summary said I was getting a model NZ584AV. The delivery invoice and product says what was delivered is a NQ339AV.
How do I find out the difference between these models?
By the way, it shipped two days early, and even though it didn't leave Shanghai until Tuesday, it still arrived in New Jersey Friday morning. Amazing!!!
12-18-2009 05:07 PM - edited 12-18-2009 05:12 PM
It's the same computer, just different nomenclature.
Windows Expert - Consumer
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)