03-11-2012 10:24 AM
I had the same issue. I uninstalled HP Mouse Suite 2.3 then restarted my computer (I tried without restarting and it did not work) reload the driver for the mouse from disk or from here HP WiFi Mouse .
Hope this helps
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)