12-20-2010 11:12 AM
I have the HP dv9925nr laptop with AMD x64 dual core processors. I've upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and when I recieved and my Wireless card is nolonger working. The system does not even recognise the card being there. How do I get it back and where are the proper drivers for this operating system? It's been a year and no new drivers have been posted as of yet.
Also, when trying to launch any application link from a Windows 7 window, I recieve no action. Nothing happens! What's this all about?
Anyway, I need help quick! This causing all sorts of problems for my machine.
12-20-2010 12:18 PM
Can you check in device manager, under network adapters if the wireless card is listed?
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)