11-07-2013 04:34 PM - edited 11-09-2013 02:57 PM
Recently I updated my Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro from Window Store and everytime I need to shutdown/reboot the computer I get a black screen in the end for something like 10-20 minutes. Most of the times I have to do a hard reset! Another problem is Windows Media Player, sometimes works, sometimes don't. IE and Firefox are always crashing (Flash [updated] error) too. Sometimes the sound has some noise too.
I tried to Install drivers in Safe Mode, repair my installation, use HP Support Assistant, install Intel drivers, uninstall the drivers and search for new ones and nothing!
So I decided to download a full version of 8.1 Pro (MSDNAA) and format my PC. After some hours of installing all the programs and get all my hardware updated, including graphic card, I'm having the same problems.
Some solution would be apreciated.
* HP 530 Notebook PC
* Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)