07-04-2013 01:08 PM
HP needs to put some instruction on how to replace the batteries for the mouse. I just bought this mouse and try to see how to replace the baterries. I am an engineer and it took me 20 minutes to figure this out and just because I do not want to break my new mouse. How's hillarious!
1. Open top of the battery compartment gently, starting from the back of the top cover.
2. Push 2 plastic arms down and pull it forward to the front of the mouse to remove the battery lock.
3. Replace the 2 AA batteries
4. Put the bateries lock back in.
5. Reinstall the battery compartment top.
Hope this helps!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)