09-27-2012 01:59 PM
I was on my computer when suddenly my wireless HP mouse stopped working
I put in new batteries connected it but it wouldn't work. The red light is working and it is perfectly fine but it is not connecting to the computer.
Please can you help.
10-04-2012 04:52 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)