Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

After 3x reinstall Windows 10 with daily BSOD (5x per day...) just disable Hybrid graphics in BIOS is right solution.

Thanks!

I have HP ZBook 15u G2 notebook, now without ATM graphics.

HP will return my money for a graphics card that I CAN NOT use?

HP Recommended

After upgrading to Windows 10, some laptops have been experiencing one or more of the following symptoms:

• power LED remains on after shutdown
  • computer does not enter sleep or hibernation.

HP recommends that customers seeing these symptoms first update the graphics drivers by removing and reinstalling the hardware in the Device manager.  See the Update the graphics driver section of Where Do I Find Windows 10 Drivers and Software for My Model?.

For other sleep and hibernation issues see Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 😎.

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Computer enter properly sleep and hibernation mode. Once again described  problems :

The problem concerns the Windows 10 upgrade and new Windows 10 installation as well with up to date drivers from HP website. You can easily reproduce the error on a Zbook 15 Product number: F0U59EA#AKD

Product Name: ZBOOK 15
Product number: F0U59EA#AKD
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) [both - upgrade form windows 8.1 and fresh installation]

Problem 1:

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR after system wake up from sleep mode.

Problem 2:

Black screen after wake up from sleep mode or during system IDLE. Sometimes only mouse cursor appear.

OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB x64

Model: Zbook 15, Zbook 17

Product number: F0U59EA#AKD

BIOS Version: 01.33 Rev.A (29 Jul 2015)

Intel Video Driver: 4248 Rev.F

NVIDIA Video Driver: 353.30 Rev.F

Up to date official HP drivers

It seems for me that BSOD is releated to hybrid graphic. The same problem is described by many HP ZBOOK users around internet, including HP support forum. BSOD occured after clean OS install as well.

QUESTIONS to HP support:

1. Is HP already working on a solution?

2. It's BIOS or drivers releated bug?

3. When can we expect an BIOS or/and Drivers update to address this serious problem?

4. Temporary solution is available?

HP Recommended

I have the same problem and disabled hybrid in bios, and it started working. 

I have a zBook 14  F2R99UT

This was the only way to fix the sleep crashing on Windows 10. 

Please let me know the real fix.

Thanks

@Mmurphy wrote:

After 3x reinstall Windows 10 with daily BSOD (5x per day...) just disable Hybrid graphics in BIOS is right solution.

Thanks!

I have HP ZBook 15u G2 notebook, now without ATM graphics.

HP will return my money for a graphics card that I CAN NOT use?

HP Recommended

Same issues here (on multiple itterations of Zbooks) - come on HP - these are your enterprise class machines...  Lets see a fix for this already ?? Or lets see a statement that they are NOT supported on windows 10 until you can prove they are stable...

HP Recommended

It's to sad that we haven't got an official answer on the crash issue after sleep by HP yet. Very unprofessional.

I give HP a dislike on that. :Crying:

HP Recommended

Hi all,

I installed a new Windows 10 Insider beta, build 10565 and finally my Zbook resumes properly after sleep!!

I don't know who to thank, Microsoft or HP but things are finally moving ahead folks...

HP Recommended

@WyreNut I would like to say that this issue is wide spreed with Windows 10 and it appears to be related to the integrated intel drivers. The only thing that will work to fix the issue is to disable hybrid graphics which is not a acceptable solution for people owning a workstation class machine that is powerful enough to replace a fairly high end desktop.

Windows 10 Pro x64 fully patched as of 10-31-2015
HP Zbook G1

FYI I was able to get my Zbook working by using the latest driver form Intel (Released just a few days ago)

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25489/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-15-40-4th-Gen-

It is driver version 15.40 for Intell HD Graphics 4000. I had to uninstall the Intel graphics driver and choose the remove from system option. Reboot and download the zip archive and naivigate to Graphics and right click install on the igdlh64.inf file. Wait a few minutes and then reboot, sleep should start working. Also if you disabledd Hybrid Graphics remember to renable it.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.