05-14-2014 06:55 PM
It doesn't looks like that part number is available from HP anymore that I could find, but just putting the part number into Google will give you a number of vendors who appear to be providing equivalent replacment parts.
05-19-2014 01:41 AM
Many thanks for the response. For your information I eventually purchased a Corsair 430 PSU. The problem turned out to be the motherboard which has now been replaced snd sll works fine.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)