Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I updated my laptop (HP Pro Book - 4440s) to Windows 7 today and had this same device (ACPI/HPQ6000) in device

manager as unknown.  I installed the following and it worked:

description:   HP 3D DriveGuard 5

file:                  sp59282.exe (17 MB)

link:                (link shown below)

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

HP Recommended

Sorry this is so late, but the HPQ6000 on the 4540s does in fact refer to HP 3D Driveguard 5 

HP Recommended
HPQ6000 on the 4540s (win 7 Ent Greek) -> HP 3D Driveguard 5 (confirmed)
HP Recommended

Your ProBook is a Business model.  Your questions would be best answered on the HP Enterprise Business Community Forum

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

acpi/hpq6000

HP Recommended

One word posts are insufficient for us to provide any assistance.

First of all, the driver has been posted on page one (by Peter_Hennig)

If you tried that driver and it didn't work, then please post the full model number of your notebook and what operating system you are running,

There is another version of the driver for consumer notebooks called the ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection driver.

HP Recommended
File : sp59282.exe

HP 3D DriveGuard 5 (International)

hp mobile data protection sensor

link
http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdHome/?sp4ts.oid=5229484&spf_p...

HP Recommended

I'd like to know why this Folio 9470 needs a driveguard when it has an SSD.  Very silly, and pointless.

HP Recommended

Hi Peter you've posted a brocken link and this was already twice reposted.

HP Recommended

HPQ6000=HP Mobile data protection sensor IRQ 17(23).

Dear all thank you very much!

This sp62981_HP 3D DriveGuard 5 really helped for HP EB 8570w!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.