03-04-2014 01:28 PM
What would be best option (easiest and cheapest) for installing my Samsung evo840 120gb SSD on my Pavilion G4-1111:
install it as 2nd drive (replacing dvd?) or replace original HD??
If I take out my dvd, is there a external case (with usb connector?) that I could buy to be able to keep using the optical drive and not loose it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)