Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
notebook 250 g3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

sinds a few day days I notice that I get a message in windows reliability test, that there is a hardware problem. In detail I found something about "LiveKernelEvent"
I get this message once a day by starting my laptop  When I log off my laptop during the day en I restart the message doesn't appear than. 
Fasor the rest of, I can't say that I notice any problem with my laptop.
I think that the problem has appear with a microsoft update.

Question: Is there someone with the same problem ? Can Someone tell me what the problem could be and perhaps how to solve it ?
Question 2:  which is the resent version of the bios for mine laptop ? Now there is F39.a 26.05.2015

thank you for help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

F.40 is not tested on 250 g3 PC,  Hence not recommended. Please check on the Release notes.

BIOS.JPG

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

The  "LiveKernelEvent" seems to be with Video Card, Please download the latest available drivers for your PC from the below link

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=6732463&swItemId=ob_151764_1&swEnvOid=419...

Latest BIOS available for your PC is  F.39 Rev.A(29 May 2015)

You may download  and update from here : http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=6732463&swItemId=ob_149154_1&swEnvOid=415...

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thank you for the quick response.

I can response you by telling you that the latest videocard driver is the one which you named in your answer.
The bios version is also  F.39 Rev.A(29 May 2015).  I find on the website of HP that there is another latere version F.40 Rev.A (july 2016).
Installing this update of bios, can this solve my problem ?  And when I try this to install , can I return to the previous F39 when I have other problems ?

greetings

HP Recommended

F.40 is not tested on 250 g3 PC,  Hence not recommended. Please check on the Release notes.

BIOS.JPG

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.