09-11-2013 12:36 PM
There are no AGP 4x/8x video cards that I could find with HDMI out ports.
I could not find a PCI video card that would work with a 200W power supply.
This one might work, but no guarantees. I can't find any power supply requirement specs for this GPU.
I'm guessing a recommended P/S of 300W but I have use the PCI express version of this GPU on PC's with 250W power supplies with no problems at all.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)