11-16-2012 03:02 PM - edited 11-16-2012 03:03 PM
Can I use a compaq drv hd, 4.3 GB in a 4/8 channel H.264 DVR system ? Instead of a sata HDD 2T?
You want to put 4.3GB to a PVR ? Are you joking ? Why you have to buy a PVR then ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-16-2012 03:41 PM
NO, I'm not joking, this is a 4 cam remote system and I'm adding 4 more, all with infra-red motion detection, real- time recording which will require mega memory for a min. 24 hrs. intervals. This is being used for home security.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)