05-17-2014 05:16 PM
Hi i have a Compaq cq58 Notebook PC.
The speakers are not working. The drivers run fine and show that everything is working properly. The headphones work this leads me to beleive that it is a hardware problem. I don't know what else to do Please help!
05-17-2014 05:45 PM
Please find the link given below might help you to fix your issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)