06-28-2012 05:48 PM
my laptops cooling fan is not working i need help and or advise on how to fix it. I've tried to just clean it but that didnt work.
the product name is HP2000 notebook pc please help.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)