08-25-2012 02:24 PM
Can I add an mSATA drive to this unit? A3C93AAR#ABA
Does all 3090se configs come with the compartment to add an mSATA ?
Do I need any special screws or holders for it? I don't want to swap the optical drive slot for the mSATA
08-25-2012 02:34 PM
People are discussing about this for the dm4-3xxx on the following link:
SSD's are very cheap now, I prefer to use SSD rather using cheaper option (mSATA SSD). I swapped one of my laptops from a 750GB HDD to a 480GB SSD and very happy with it. I bought a SSD for $479 6 weeks ago and today I only need $379 for it if I wish to buy.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)