06-08-2014 02:14 PM
Does anyone know of a docking station I can use for my Copaq CQ61-410US laptop? There is no connector on the bottom. I've seen some USB "universal docks" and wonder if they work.
06-08-2014 03:05 PM
HP has pretty much given up on docking stations for consumer laptops since they just do not sell. They still make good docks for the business line. The usb docking stations "work" but they are just expensive usb hubs if you only have USB 2.0. With USB 3.0 you can actually get a decent external monitor connection, but your laptop is USB 2.0 only.
If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)