03-04-2010 11:17 AM
Just look at the computer and see if you can find the port. If you have it you will find it on the left side as you are looking at the screen. It is longer and skinnier than a usb port (third from left below). If you don't have it you can't add it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)