12-07-2013 12:13 PM - last edited on 12-07-2013 12:27 PM by OrnahP
I have a (new) HP Pavillion PC (productnr H2L91AA#ABA) with OS Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits
but this PC cannot communicate with my (old) HP Scanjet 4470c.
Where can I find new drivers for this scanner ????
Please sent me a link for downloading the driver.
Same problem with the software of HP Precisionscan Pro 3.1.
Cannot find the scanner.....
Marcel de Glas (Netherlands)
[Personal Information Removed]
12-07-2013 01:41 PM
Unfortunately no more support from the Vista ages or at least 6 years as shown:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)