04-14-2009 01:18 PM
I have a Pavilion dv7-1245dx laptop, I recently re-insalled the OS on it and have a few unknown devices in device manager:
Hardware IDs Are:
any Ideas what they are?
04-14-2009 01:37 PM
I actually own the same laptop you have, and I think what it looks like is you'll need to atleast reinstall the NVIDIA High Definition driver and the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC.
That other ID looks like the ACPI x64-based PC driver, too.
I'd visit the driver download page on the support site and redownload those drivers.
04-14-2009 05:42 PM - edited 04-14-2009 05:42 PM
It's HP 3D DriveGuard.
It's Agere Systems HDA Modem
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)