07-14-2009 09:59 PM
08-05-2009 02:45 AM
I looked on this forum http://www.ntcompatible.com/thread32356-1.html and read about shutting down completely and removing power.
I shut down my laptop removed the battery and held down the power/startup button for 30 seconds and it has fixed the problem.
03-23-2010 02:12 PM
I've the same problem and this solved it.
Unfortunately the driver, "Virtual USB Hub," was accidentally deleted during my tingling on the device manager.
OS Windows 7 Home
Can someone please tell me where to obtain "Virtual USB Hub," driver so I can install it back?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)